MONTHLY Volunteer Workdays
- Regular Mayfield Park workdays occur the 2nd Saturday morning of every month, 9 am – noon. Join garden adopters and other volunteers to help keep Mayfield Park looking great by tending the gardens and ponds.
- Please bring gloves and a bottle of water. There is a drinking fountain by the parking lot.
- Tools and extra golves will be available.
- Questions about the workday? Email Janice at firstname.lastname@example.org
ANNUAL Trowel & Error
- Trowel and Error is the annual spring fundraising event dedicated to the Mayfield Park restoration efforts.
- This event is sponsored by the Friends of the Parks of Austin.
ANNUAL Austin Parks Foundation It’s My Park Day
- This is a spring event. Information and signup is posted on Austin Parks Foundation website.
Special Projects / Workdays for Groups
- Arrangements can be made for groups looking for a special project at Mayfield Park.
- Questions? Please contact Blake at email@example.com
Guided GardenTours by a Mayfield Volunteer
- By appointment only. Please email requests to Sharon at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule.
PARD Guided Garden and Cottage Tour
- If you are considering renting the Mayfield cottage or grounds for an event you may want to tour the faclities with PARD staff. Please call PARD to inquire:
- PARD Reservations – 512-974-6797
- PARD Reservation Website – PARD Event Website Page